CRACK SEALING FEB 22-26 SARTA, TIERRA, PENASCO
CRACK SEALING FEB 22-26 SARTA, TIERRA, PENASCO
There have been some recent schedule updates. Please read below tell your tenants/neighbors pass the word around please.
SOUTH SARTA WILL BE CRACKED SEALED ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23rd STARTING AT 7:00 AM
NORTH TIERRA WILL BE CRACKED SEALED ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24th STARTInG at 7:00 AM
SOUTH TIERRA WILL BE CRACKED SEALED ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25th STARTING at 7:00 AM
CAMINO PENASCO WILL BE DONE ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26th STARTING AT 7:00 AM
ONCE YOUR SECTION IS COMPLETED YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PARK BACK AFTER 4:00 PM OF THAT DAY.
*** PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26th AFTER 12:00 PM DUE TO A SYSTEM UPDATE | PLEASE MAKE NECESARY ARRANGEMENTS|***
Because of Covid-19 restrictions all board of directors meetings and the annual meeting in February will be virtual meetings using ZOOM. To get registered and join a meeting you need to click on the link and follow the instructions
Presidents Message by Jim Becker
Hello Villas West. With the completion of the annual meeting and the election a Board of Director, I believe we are energized to continue to go forward in maintaining Villas West as a great place to be.
I would like to congratulate Tim Schaid at being elected to continue as a Director on the Board of Villas West.
In 2020 we had a lot of issues that that surfaced, a great deal caused by Covid-19 because we had to alter our way of doing business. Even though we had these issues Villas West survived and even improved in a lot of areas.
Also, we had a complete turnover in our administration in the office. JD Sotelo is doing a very good job as General Manager and Liliana Ortega has really taken hold of the duties of Administrative Assistant and I believe we have a good office crew now as we welcome Dorothy Gates back to our staff as bookkeeper.
I would like to thank our maintenance and grounds crews for the outstanding job of keeping Villas West at the high level of quality that we are accustomed to.
I would like to thank all homeowners that have commented or had recommendations on the Mail Delivery situation. The responses are very numerous and diverse giving the Board a real challenge to resolve the issue. Remember the Board will conduct a Special Session of the Board on February 19, 2021 at 10:00 via Zoom.
Also, as we go into the new year, I would like to ask homeowners to help maintain Villas West at the high standard by volunteering for one of our committees. It is always good to have an objective look at managing the property. The standing Committees are: Architecture, Maintenance, Grounds, Budget and Finance, Documents and Communications, and Compliance. If you are interested please let us know at the office or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and great support.
January 27, 2021
Dear Villas West Owner:
We are excited to be back into our painting schedule and your building is scheduled to be painted in the next few months. You will receive a notice from the painting contractor, Golden Contractors, 72 hours before they start on your building. This letter is to provide you with important information prior to painting. Please review in case you need to notify the office that you would like your metal bars removed permanently from in front of your living room window and/or you will need help in moving furniture, etc. away from building.
Buildings to be painted starting with Peña (483, 457, 403, 317, 276, 277,189,104): Paseo Quinta (134, 175, 186, 235, 223, 274, 445, 444) Paseo Sarta (457, 445, 403, 276, 218, 189) Paseo Tierra (261) and then finish off with Peñasco (385) and Paseo Peña (220, 341)
Notes For Owner's Getting Building Painted:
· If you will need help moving furniture and decorations away from the building please let the office know.
· If you still have "black iron bars" in front of your windows and would like them removed permanently, let the office know and they will be removed and the area repaired before painting.
· If you have a shed, this will also be painted to maintain the aesthetic value of the building and you will be charged $50 (at cost). If you feel that you cannot pay this amount all at once when you receive your bill, please contact the office about a payment plan.
· If you have plants along the inside of your patio wall, you will want to trim them away from the wall as much as possible so they will be easy to cover and paint behind by the painters. Villas West landscaping personnel will trim any trees/shrubs, etc. near the building in the common area.
· Black iron bars, original front/back door and screen door and original windows not painted by contractor – will be handled by Villas West staff.
Thank you for your assistance,
Get to know your neighbors, your Board of Directors, and staff. Click on the Calendar button for information about upcoming meetings and social activities