NEW POOL HOURS 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
NEW POOL HOURS 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Zoom Instructions for Participants Before a videoconference:
1. You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with speaker or headphones. You will have the opportunity to check your audio immediately upon joining a meeting.
2. You will receive notice for a videoconference or conference call from the General manager or the Board president. The notification will include a link to “Join via computer” as well as phone numbers for a conference call option. It will also include the 9-digit (usually) meeting ID.
To join using the Conference Call Option
Use this method if you do not have a computer, tablet, or smartphone
1. To join the Zoom meeting via your telephone only the meeting will need to have already started. If you are unable to join wait a minute or two and try again.
2. Call the phone number provided in your notification AND follow the verbal instructions.
3. Enter the meeting ID provided in your notification and press the # key.
4. You will be asked to enter your Participant ID. Simply press the # key to continue at this time.
5. You have now joined the Zoom meeting via a conference call. No video is available with this option.
To join the videoconference:
1. At the start time of your meeting, click on the link in your invitation to join via computer. You may be instructed to download the Zoom application if it is not already installed on your device.
2. You have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on “Test Computer Audio.” Once you are satisfied that your audio works, click on “Join audio by computer.”
You may also join a meeting without clicking on the invitation link by going to join.zoom.us on any browser and entering the Meeting ID provided on your invitation . If you are having trouble hearing the meeting, you can join via telephone while remaining on the video conference:
1. On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number provided in your invitation.
2. Enter the Meeting ID number (also provided in your invitation) when prompted using your touch-tone (DTMF) keypad.
3. If you have already joined the meeting via computer, you will have the option to enter your 2- digit participant ID to be associated with your computer. Participant controls in the lower left corner of the Zoom screen:
Using the icons on the Zoom screen, you can:
• Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
• Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
• Invite other participants
• View Participant list – opens a pop-out screen that includes a “Raise Hand” icon that you may use to raise a virtual hand
• Change your screen name that is seen in the participant list and video window
• Share your screen
Somewhere on your Zoom screen you will also see a choice to toggle between “speaker” and “gallery” view.
“Speaker view” shows the active speaker.
“Gallery view” tiles all of the meeting participants.
Pool Hours – COVID-19
· Due to COVID-19 Pools hours are Sunday thru Saturday from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
· MEMBER USE ONLY - NO GUESTS. Members may not have guests use the pool facilities. DO
NOT ENTER OR USE FACILITY IF YOU ARE SICK OR FEELING SICK.
· MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING OF AT LEAST SIX (6) FEET- The virus is thought to spread mainly
from person-to-person between people who are in close contact with one another (within
about 6 feet - about 2 arms' length).
· RECOMMENDED LIMIT OF 10 PEOPLE- It is recommended that no more than ten (10) people be
in the pool area at one time.
· WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN
Villas West Trees
· A big shout out and thanks to Maureen, We had numerous trees around our villas trimmed.
· Different companies were at Villas trimming, thinning and beautifying our trees.
· We did a majority of trees and will continue to do so every year.
· We have started our preventive maintenance program and have started clearing out all sewers.
· We will be removing bushes/trees that might be causing these problems.
· Butierrez Painted has finished painting and did a great job. They have gone back to rectify any issues and have been very detailed on their work. We will be updating when we are ready to start the next phase of Condominiums. We will keep Homeowners informed once we have more information.
Street/Parking Areas Surface Treatment (H5) Project with Holbrook Asphalt Co.
· Holbrook finished the coating project on May 16, 2020.
· Some crack repairs were not completed and we had Holbrook Asphalt come back. They were at property on June 23, 2020 and completed filling cracks.
· We will be scheduling Phase Two (2) Spring 2021.
· Please remember that trash needs to be out before 5:30 AM on Trash Days. All Trash is picked up before 8:00 AM.
· We will start giving out parking permits again on Monday July 13th, 2020.
· Please schedule an appointment with the office.
· You will need to bring your I.D. and need to wear your face mask.
If you are a tenant we do need a copy of the lease if we don’t already have it.
Get to know your neighbors, your Board of Directors, and staff. Click on the Calendar button for information about upcoming meetings and social activities